EV Charging Solutions
Have you purchased or considering purchasing an Electric Vehicle? We are registered and certified by Rolec EV to install both home and workplace charging points. With over 150,000 points manufactured, Rolec offers Europes largest range of EV charging points and solutions including the UK’s most popular ‘WallPod’.
£350 OLEV Grants available
Mobile App controlled SMART charging
Rolec 3-year Warranty
Am I eligible for the £350 OLEV EVHS Grant?
The Office of Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) grant allows you to reduce the cost of your home charging unit by £350.
Your eligibilty checklist….
- You have dedicated off-street parking
- Your plug-in vehicle was purchased after 1 October 2016
- You have not already claimed the grant for your vehicle
- By claiming the grant you are not exceeding the limit of two OLEV funded charging points per household
HomeSmart EV charger
HomeSmart EV is a home charging point designed to help EV drivers take control of their charging lifestyle and activities.
HomeSmart EV is compatible with all EVs and enables the EV driver to completely control and manage their charging point. The user interacts with the charging point via their mobile phone or tablet using the ev.energy app, which can be downloaded free from Apple App Store or Google Play.
HomeSmart EV features include:
- You’re in control – simply plug in your EV at home, set the time you want the car to be charged and ready for, or press boost to charge immediately.
- We’ll Smart Charge your EV so it’s ready to go when you need it – using the greenest, cheapest energy, giving you access to competitive energy tariffs and renewable energy.
- Use the app to track your EV’s carbon impact and energy consumption at home and on the go.
The WallPod:EV HomeSmart is a smart charging unit which has been designed to provide the user with a simple, mobile phone interactive EV charging solution for the home.
The EV driver can control the charging activity of their WallPod:EV HomeSmart unit using their mobile phone, as well as allowing them to monitor / record all their charging activity, data and history.
Available in Mode 3 fast charging offering either 3.6kW (16amp) or 7.2kW (32amp) charging speeds.
Certified by the BSI as safe to use in domestic environments, it is IP rated, corrosion and impact resistant, and fire retardant.